Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

25 March 2012

Servant

I have forgotten

Who gave me my job

I have forgotten

Who gave me my life

I have forgotten

Who gave me my family

I have forgotten Yah.

 

Facing fear

I have backed off

Facing temptation

I have compromised

Facing wickedness

I have entertained

My own end.

 

Looking back

I feel defeated

Recalling my choices

Shame brings tears

Standing  before Yah

I cover my face

Guilt consumes me.

 

Your love

Finds me broken

Your love

Lifts me up

Your love

Washes me clean

By Your blood spilt.

 

Lead me

In Your ways

Heal me

To love others

Shape me

To reflect You

In all I do.

 

Be exalted

When I’m weak

Be praised

When I’m tired

Be glorified

By Your servant

As my prides dies.

No comments: