Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

31 August 2011

A poem of praise

Halleluyah, praise be to thy name

May Your name be magnified

For You have remembered me

As You grafted me into Your branch

You wrote Your name on my heart

And with Your lips of love

You spoke Your blessing over me

Truly i am an apple in Your eye

In Your wings I rest daily



I dance freely to Your song

As You play a tune so peaceful

On the strings of my heart

Your inspiration is my gift

Writing with Your fingers

As on the tablets of stone

Words of love and truth for all

Such depth of intimacy You share

With the available child at heart



You have set me as a garden

Where all can see Your beauty

I am as a harbour well stocked

My store houses You fill daily

And You as the light at bay

Drawing in all lost at sea

Calling them into my gates

Truly You have spoken truth

And Your will be done

For You are true to Your word








Inspired by YHVH, Written by me For you...

No comments: