Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

03 March 2012

A man indeed

Men I fear not

Anger harbour I not

Delight I do indeed

In the beauty affront

Yet my heart rejoices

Over mutual interest

Yet true to say

Blessed be a man

Gentleman in manner

Humble yet bold

True to his faith

Shining forth love

No, I speak honestly

Dreaming adrift

My heart travels far

Yet discomforted am I

Pondering of love

For many a man

Smell richly of fear

Delighting in passion

Freedom misunderstood

Wisdom openly rejected

Committed they are not

Until painted with grey

Verily men I resent not

Though few are found

As boys dance ablaze

No comments: