Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

30 January 2012

I love music

I love music…

Sailing on a tune,

Carrying me away

From the current of present,

Drifting away 

From what’s real,

Encouraging me

To dream of what could be...

 

I love music,

Where every note

Sinks beneath the skin

Traveling thru my being.

Every stroke

On the strings of the guitar

Causes a ripple

In the waters of my heart.

 

I love music

Play me  a tune, oh dear

Carry me away

Into the deepest parts

Of your heart

With every note

Expose yourself openly

And draw me into

You world outside our own….

No comments: