Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

25 October 2011

The Skies are grey

Behold the skies are grey

For the sun smiles no more

Flowers conceal their faces

And the birds are silenced

For my lover is gone.



My being searches everywhere

My heart cries out in vain

As silence mocks me bitterly

Where are you, my dear?

O lover of my soul, my life!



Your love is as sweet as honey

And Your words are my fill

I dance to the beat of Your song

Your embrace comforts me

Your hand guides me always.



If I could find You, dear

I would fall down to my knees

Pleading for Your forgiveness

For I have played the harlot,

Returning to the lover of my youth.



My ways are forever before You

I cant hide nor conceal them

You have known my heart

My secret desires and lusts

Yet You have remained faithful.

Now darkness surrounds me

My shame consumes me

And my tears are my drink

For my lover has hid His face

And the fragrance of His presence, gone!



I am as a widow indeed

For my being laments within me

Yet I find no strength

For who can comfort me,

If Your arms are not around me?



My wickedness is my shame

Yet Your love endures forever!

You are faithful and righteous

To keep Your promises of old

So I shall await Your return…


Inspired by YHVH, Written by me For you...
 
I realised when writing the above, that altho it relates to how im feeling at the moment, it also relates to Israel, especially when in Jeremiah YHVH hid His face from His people and disowned them.

No comments: