Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

01 January 2012

Mysterious Jewel

To my mysterious jewel

My heart heart is overjoyed

I can barely stay still

Yet I am at peace within

You are so beautiful

And your eyes so gentle

Wrap me in your arms

Tell me sweet words

Promise me your heart.

 

Don’t let go

Keep believing

Remain strong

Treasure faith

You are not alone

Rise up and shine

For your victory

Is up ahead

Just believe!

 

Yahweh’s my life

Yeshua’s precious gift

I am truly blessed

Protected always

Loved endlessly

I remain grateful

For all life’s trials

As my reward

Shall be meeting you…

No comments: