Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

24 May 2016

The print you left behind

Just one month
Was what it took
For you to change my life
And leave a print
On my heart forever

Your touch on my face
That touched my soul
Your eyes which saw
Deep beneath my skin
Your kindness and tenderness

I'm left with my thoughts
Memories flood my mind
How do i process everything
Still in shock, head spinning
I try to put myself together

With you i was spontaneous
I let out a side of me
I haven't known for a while
Left myself totally vulnerable
To embrace an inner dream

With such choices
Come the risk of being burnt
I find myself having to choose
How to process it all
And my perception of what was.

I understand your reasons
Yet Im still feeling dazed
Waiting for your next message
That won't come today, or tomorrow
Yesterday was just a daydream

The only way to move forward
Is to rememeber what was said
Advice that you offered in kindness
Integrate it all into my plans
As I take the first step towards healing

I will return to the beginning
Of where I found healing
Which could not have happened
Had we stayed together.
Was it all a healthy sacrifice?

No comments: