Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

23 May 2016

Deepest fears

I want to run, run away,
Run into the caves
Caves of my heart
And curl up, curl up
In the silence
Of my own company

I am terrified, terrified
Of what could be
The pain that could be
Because of what has been
The pain the loss
That love could bring

I am broken, broken
In my deepest self
Yet Ive never fully knew
Just how much pain
Ive hidden within
Yet you see it naturally

I want to hide, hide
All this weakness,
These wounds so deep
To be strong for you
Yet you see beyond
The mask I met with

I fear, I fear deeply
I'll fall for you
And have you walk away
Not out of fear or hurt
But out of frustration
Dealing with my past

I am powerless, powerless
To overcome the wolves
In these caves of my heart
So I hide and keep my tongue
Even tears stream in silence
For fear of challenging myself

Please stay, stay by me
I know the strength in you
Calls my wolves to me
Yet equally it gives me a sword
And finds me a torch
By which to face my fears

No comments: