Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

09 May 2016

Free fall

Caught in free fall
Memories flood my mind
Your face, your sweet face
The sparkle in your eyes
My unforgettable dream

Falling deeper, faster
I find peace in your memory
My heart meditates on you
Your kisses of passion
The fun we've shared

Clouds i fall through
Rain drops pour down hard
As dejavu knocks on my heart
Reminding me of love Iost
Holding onto someone i can't keep

Caught in free fall
As i realise, tears flow
I can't control my fate
My mate I cant choose
Once more i have to let go

You aren't mine to keep
I can only pass through
Your soft precious heart
Leaving behind a mark
To show you how much i care!

Rain drops pour down
From my deepest core
Knowing I have to let go
Of what i know we could be
And all we feel together

Caught in free fall
I feel you touch my heart
With your tenderness
Your memories will be stored
In the deepest part of me, forever

I cant help thinking
How well you know me
Some part of you always knew
All we share between us
Would be only a passing glipse

My deepest desire for you
Would be for you to forgive me
Don't make room for anger
Allow yourself to retain it all
To know love awaits you...

In the right time, have faith
Don't be afraid to do this again
I know love will visit you
When she does, in her time,
Please open the door.

No comments: