Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

04 May 2016

Cloud No9

I stood once on cold ground
The world started to fade
As i lost myself inside my head
Living each day like a zombie
Forcing myself to just be.

I was beyond angry
I preferred not feel,
Burying my emotions in the attic
Together with joy and passion
I wondered with dispair
If love would visit me again

Out of it all I was prepared to fly
Away back into what once comfortable
Just to escape pain
And all my bad decisions
Til I met you...

You have changed me
You have brought me joy
Sunshine into this dark cold heart
Now my heart feels so warm
My cheeks are constantly on fire

Meetin you I knew I had to ask
I had to be courageous
Just one date was all I needed
To know I feel at home
In your embrace

Your kisses melt down all walls
Without even a thought
All i wanted was you
To never leave your side
And to lose myself in your hands

I have no doubts about tomorrow
I know not what shall pass
But with you spontaneity flows
Liquid like the passion
Flowing naturally between us

No comments: