Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

26 May 2016

The girl who fell reaching for the moon

My heart's beating a 1000 miles an hour
Emotions have my stomach in a knot
Got a headache from the endless series
Forced myself to embrace acceptance
In hopeless attempts to comfort my soul

Trying to communicate with the cause
Only brought me to a painful conclusion
Certain compromises should not be made
In the hope of rebuilding a love
I lost in the foolishness of my youth

Having seen many before her happy
A girl decided to risk her life and sanity
By grabbing a ladder to rise up
To touch the moon way above
With such passion and excitement
Yet despite her enthusiasm, she fell.

As she lay on the grass shattered
Staring at the moon above
She had to decide deep within
Whether to rise up once more
Or to stay a broken victim

Many strive to be strong and courageous
Yet as I lay here alone once more
I would much rather be a vulnerable girl
Than this hopeless woman I am
Unable yet again to retain love.

No comments: