Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

16 August 2011

Facing my giants...

I am standing here staring at my giant
He’s challenging my entire world
Yet as he’s opening his mouth to speak
Something else is happening
I sense something peaceful inside
A gentle voice tells me softly:
Do not fear for I am here.

Men all around me shake with fear
Yet I move forward to engage him
His eyes are set now on my frail figure
Gossip spreads across both camps
Who is this kid that challenges death?
Yet all these voices seem to fade away
For He has promised me victory today.

As I move forward with this stone
I feel complete peace in me
There’s no need for words
My eyes are opened now
He’s not a giant at all
Fear escapes the camp
As  he falls to the floor .

The camp is filled with praise
Men rejoicing over the victory
Yahweh has clearly given us
The enemy has been defeated
Equally my heart rejoices
For His promises are coming true
I’m moving forward…
…. and I’m not alone!

Inspired by YHVH, Written by me For you...

No comments: