Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

16 August 2011

Redemption

Broken i lie in ruin
My faith has crumbled
My body trembles in pain
No foundation no roof
Shelter i find in my desires
Truth and lies are all the same

My eyes cry no more
And my heart deserted
In the dark I cry out
Yet nothing comes out
As i lay my head to rest
Nightmares haunt me

Am I alone in this suffering?
Darkness is all around me
Loneliness drives me deeper
Into this addiction of mine
Pleasure is only a second
Yet this pain is endless!

My clothes are as rags
And my bones open to see
I broke down at your door
Cared me you did in love
You gave me clothes to wear
And a place to rest safely.

Truly I died that night
My body gave up my life
Yet You gave me yours.
All i knew meant nothing
So You taught me
All that’s truth in deed.

I looked back in fear
For i left a trail of mess
Yet You cleansed it all away
Warning me never to return
And told me to look forward
For safety lies only in You.

Love I found in your arms
Your leadership i now love
As I obey Your ways in full
You Heal me so I may grow
And guide me so i walk ahead
I have vision now, to live for you!

I have been redeemed in full
So i may live for You alone
Loving others as you loved me
I share my story to all
That they too may believe
In He who came for the broken!

Inspired by YHVH after reading a testimony by a fellow brother, Tim Beukman

No comments: