Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

26 May 2011

The chosen without face

The sun shines through
That crystal window a new
Through which you
Gaze at me you do
With eyes cold yet deep
Tell they all not a peep
Words spoken for keep
Stories of loss so steep
For you I give a rose
Never a threat I pose
Words of love I chose
For you everything goes
See I not your face
Know I not which race
For you I seek no chase
Only await I your grace

Inspired by YHVH, Written by me For you...

No comments: