Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

26 May 2011

Waiting on Inspiration

i'm sitting here
silence surrounds me
save the cars passing by
I found myself feeling deep
So much I have to say
Yet no word escapes my mouth
There is something deep within
inspiration within me struggling
to find its way out
My heart is searching
and my mind's wondering
Yet i wonder if it's Him
He who is great and wonderful
just wanting to get through
past my icey exterior
to connect with me
or to communicate once more
His revelation to share with you.
I want to write to get lost in words
expressing that which comes
which flows from within
yet right now right here
I just cant find it cant figure out
what it is deep within my soul
that which wants to escape
right onto the page infront of me
Some call this writers block
yet there can only be 2 reasons:
either it be not the time
or I'm just not connecting with Him,
He that inspires me to write...

No comments: