Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

26 May 2011

Feeling Oppressed?

Please read this poem, with an open mind. You dont even have to believe it is about you, just plssss, pls read this through to the end...for me! As your friend, I ask that you please read this for me ;) It is a poem I wrote, and I called it "Feeling oppressed":

Does oppression overwhelm you?
Like a donkey with its heavy cargo,
Our shoulders bear much weight,
The heart lies shattered inside,
Illness enters and conquers our soul,
Our minds reflect winters of ice.

At work you reign over many,
Yet at night you slave to fear,
You cry out and long for love.
Lust tickles your flesh with desire,
Anger flows in your blood veins,
Revenge and deception consume you,
The tongue is your weapon against all.

Know you not your eyes betray you?
Your body lies to and kills everyone,
Yet your eyes unveil your face,
As deep are the oceans of the world,
So is the depth of pain I see within you.

You are robed in your riches,
Yet your soul cries out for life!
I stand before you dear friend,
Not to kill you or hurt you,
Judge you I shall not,
Memories so sweet we share,
Friendship we bore through it all,
Honesty we delivered at all costs.

Now take my hand and walk,
Tell me what bothers you in secret,
Your words I hear clearly with patience,
Now hear me I plead you please,
For dear are to you to me, beloved.

Do you remember where I was?
You see now the peace I behold?
Yes you ask yourself, “how?”
My answer to you is simple:
I believe and follow the Creator
……… God, creator of the heavens and earth!

Take my hand and flee not,
From Him you cannot escape,
Since your birth He awaits you,
His heart is open for your return,
Perfection is not that which is expected!

Only an open well can be filled, no?
Worship Him with your thoughts,
So your fruit may be sweet and plenty,
Come so we may rejoice together…

Inspired by YHVH, Written by me For you...

No comments: