Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

26 May 2011

Garden of Eden

I have discovered a new world
Where the rivers of milk and honey
Flow gracefully through the desert
Bringing life to the cracked terrain
And restoring health to nature.

I have received a new vision
Of a world beyond our own
Where the beauty of love is seen
Joy is expressed openly in dance
And the people come together to sing.

I have entered the garden of Eden
For there I am a seedling growing
Watered with the love of Yahweh
Fed by the word of His Torah
And where His favour shines upon me.


Inspired by YHVH, Written by me For you...

No comments: