Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

26 May 2011

Rain of love

Oh lover of my soul, Oh Yahshua.
Truly Your love is beautiful,
pouring over my life
as rain from the sky.
As Your river flows thru my heart,
the gardens within rejoice in life
And I feel alive in joy and strength!
You meet my every need
And You catch my every fall.
There is no love like that
Which comes from You, oh Yahweh!
Halleluah!

Inspired by YHVH, Written by me For you...

No comments: