Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

03 February 2015

Chasing shadows

You persue the hope of love
Whilst holding onto memories
Unknowingly chasing shadows

Relentlessly you fight on
Yet the closer you get
The further you find yourself

How could I know,
That it would be me
Now feeling sorry for you?

The man I once knew
Is but a boy again
Foolishly in love...

No comments: