Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

26 May 2011

You are beautiful, O King

As a rose among the lillies
And a dove in the midst of wolves
You are a roaring lion
And a humble lamb
Led to the slaughter

You are everywhere in Spirit
Yet forever at my side
Beauty resembles You, O Yah,
All creation glorifies its creator.

You are beautiful, O King,
Graceful yet all powerful
Bringing me to my knees
Your presence brings me rest
In Your loving embrace.

In humility I admit honestly
I fall short of Your glory
And my lips dont praise Thee
I pray Thee, O Father:

Move my hands to Your will
Inspire me endlessly, O Author
May I seek that which You desire
How I desire truly, O Yahshua
That You may use my hands

O dear lover of my soul
Wisper in my ears Your secrets
Speak to me of Your heart
Use my gifts to glorify You
Thank you, Oh Yahweh... Amein!

Inspired by YHVH, Written by me For you...

No comments: