Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

26 May 2011

Thank You Yahweh

Thank You, Yahweh
For the beauty of Your love
Raining upon me daily
And for Your endless grace
That catches my every fall.

Thank You, Redeemer
You opened my grave
And called me by name
I have been set free
To follow after Your ways.

Thank You, Holy Spirit
For dwelling daily in my tabernacle:
Your quiet whisper guides me
And Your peace brings me calm
Truly You are the greatest treasure!

Thank You, My King
For You go ahead of me
Preparing the way for victory
Surely Your plans shall prosper
For Your commandments are just!

You truly are most righteous
And Your word is my delight!
Amein

Inspired by YHVH, Written by me For you...

No comments: