Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

26 May 2011

A new day

Born a new I am now
Free from what I was
Broken loose from my chains
Dead is she who lived before
She who lived her own way
For as sure as today is here
Yesterday has since left

Hope now fills my heart
Inspiration touches me
Moving and encouraging me
Change comes with little effort
For I have shed my skin of me
To become a new for Yahweh

Yahshua now breaths within
Holding my hand with affection
Inspiring me with direction
His voice so sweet and subtle
His heart passionate and caring
A gentleman in all His ways
My heart He knows too well
As He stretches my limits to love.

Inspired by YHVH, Written by me For you...

No comments: