Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

26 May 2011

Artistic Expression

Such honesty in Your word
Perfection in Your purity
Poetry Your words are to me
A journey to decipher it all
My mind Your palette
Unto which Your brush may work
Stroke by stroke day by day
Inspiration you invite always
To dwell within me passionately
Overwhelming me at will

Such words within me which i am blessed
Each that dances on my lips
When You i profess with courage
Your victory always a promise
In worship of my heart to Yours
My heart dances to Your beat
From within me You reside
And through me Your work is seen
Clear crystal to reflect Your glory.

Your melody of peace & warmth
Consuming me from within
Its gentle beat slowly intensifies
As a stream ever so subtly flowing out
Pouring out over all in its way
As the entrance to the mouth it finds
Touch all in its reach
My garden You water abundantly
As my lips I offered to you at will
So through them flowed Your melody.

Inspired by YHVH, Written by me For you...

No comments: