Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

28 January 2012

Your love…

I am a new person

For You breathed into me

Your Spirit of life

To heal my wounds

Refreshing my inner being.

 

I am walking on this path

With joy and laughter.

You have written a song

To which my heart sings

And my feet dance along.

 

You opened my eyes

And wisdom You gave

Showing me direction

Guiding me gently

With a soft whisper.

 

Your words of truth

You wrote on my heart

Yet experience You give

That I may grow slowly

Establishing me in You.

 

Your love for me

Is written in my past

Living in my present

Preparing my future

To love the unloved.

 

My Saviour and friend

You are my hope

Forever mine to treasure

Faithful to the grave

I thank you, Father!

No comments: