Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

29 January 2012

Your Presence

Your presence is to me

As a fragrance of roses

Sweet as the purest honey

And as fresh to my skin

As the early morning air.

 

When I let go and just be

I find myself in Your peace

Resting on Your shoulder

Listening as You whisper

Delighting in Your humour.

 

The beauty of a sunset

Cannot compare at all

To one smile on Your face

Or to one glance into Your eyes

Melting my heart of wax.

 

Your presence is to me

Stronger than any perfume

Yet more soothing than water

Luring me closer to You

Yet freely I draw in…

No comments: