Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

07 June 2015

Dear friend

Dear friend,

When I met you
Many years ago,
You captivated me
Unlike anyone before.

You were in my life
Yet I felt conflicted
Between being invisible
And being your friend.

For as I longed for you,
Your heart desired another
As I craved your attention
I helped you to persue her.

As the wind blew in the wind,
So did my hope to have you
Although you came and went
You were untouchable.

However, one day, alas!
Hope came renewed
As a prince in white
You came riding back to life!

You smiled through your eyes
Your face radiated gracefully
Naturally I couldn't resist
Melting in your presence.

Yet as I took a step forward
I saw you take a step back
Into the distance which was
Yet a dear friend you remain

Now I find myself conflicted
Wondering what was,  what is
And what could be.
As I  can't deny the peace within!

No comments: