Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

22 June 2015

Give me strength Yahweh

Give me strength Yahweh
I don't want to be strong anymore
I am tired of trying so hard
Only to fall every time I get up.

Give me wisdom Yahweh
I don't believe I am wise anymore
Every time I have believed I am
I have only found myself in a mess.

Give me Your ability to love, Yahweh
I have tried and pursued and chased
With my selfish desire to be loved
Only to feel rejected, alone and broken.

Give me Your hand, Yahweh
Open my eyes to see You
Show me how to surrender my all
So I can follow Your lead.

Give me Your fear Yahweh
Burn me deeply with Your fire
Bring me to my knees
To fear You and You alone

Give me Your strength Yahweh
I am done fighting Your love
My heart is broken and my soul is ill
I am done being rebellious, I'm done.

Give me Your comfort, Yahweh
Wrap me up in Your arms
I need You, no one else!
Be my 1st love once more
And forever...

No comments: