Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

22 June 2015

Dejavu

I'm having déjà vu
I have been here before
This bridge is looking familiar

Yes this bridge I discovered
When I met a great guy
He liked me and I liked him

Yet as I took a step forward
To ask if he wanted more
He withdrew and said no

He believes he's best alone
He can't be who I need
We're both safer this way

So as I find myself here again
I won't take one step further
Towards my own undoing

Yes we can be friends
But I won't ask or push you
Do what you believe makes you happy...

No comments: