Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

06 August 2015

Waiting for you

You've always been a close friend
Someone whose intrigued me
I love watching you talk
Sharing all your life stories
So open and honest with me

No I can't call this love
What I feel within for you
For as much as you share
I still know so little about you
For you keep so much inside

No matter what you do or say
I'm not going anywhere
I'm not giving up on you
You have already captivated me
So I will continue to secretly wait

Yes you deserve love
You can experience it all
You just need to heal
Putting all what's been
Behind you forever

If you like me too
Let me know
Either way I'm waiting
I'm not going nowhere
For my heart's hooked on you!

No comments: