Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

04 September 2015

War: Courageous suicide

Every day people commit suicides and for numerous reasons, but for the most part it's due to emotional reasons.
I see war as suicide but unlike popular teachings,  its not dishonourable.  Behind every suicide there's a story.

I don't see fighting in wars as courageous when wars are started and led by greedy men to earn more money. Its suicidal and I'm sure a good few young men,  facing death,  would have agreed with me.  The cost of cowardice was death, so they stood a better chance moving forward. They may have believed they signed up out of free will but once in,  I'm sure many felt trapped between 2 guns: with death on either side.

I see war movies where hundreds of men have to risk their lives,  against lines (and trenches) of rifles,  grenades and bombs,  to face death in the eyes. Thousands of women lost their husbands and children,  and children lost their fathers and siblings.

Those who survived the war,  could return home,  yet in their hearts the war never ended. 
Many never saw counsellors/therapists,  either because they never knew they needed it or because there were none.

These men were not killed by men with guns but by men with greed! These men died for a vision they weren't aware of and had no freedom to resist taking part in.  For if they didn't fight,  they brought public shame to themselves and their family, which affected them financially.

I don't believe war is something we should expect men to partake in, but rather men should have the free will to decide without blackmail, legalism, manipulation, and lies!
Natural law doesn't hold a man liable or responsible to fight in wars of the land.  But rather it's the laws of the sea,  laws men have set up over the general people to overpower them,  and force them to give up their natural rights and free will!

A young man told me once that he wanted to join the army.  I knew of his emotional wounds so I saw his vulnerability. I saw he has a great mind, strategic and the potential to be a great leader.  Yet he would have to surrender his life to a game of roulette before he can show his strengths. I encouraged him not to join. 

I will say the only time I would ever encourage any man to join the army is if I know Yahweh will be at the front line and we know He's fighting with the men!  I would even fight too,  if it is allowed. Why?  Yahweh protects His own and He always bring along the angels!!
The Israelites were out numbered yet still feared. You don't read about any one dying. Whenever modern day Israelis fight,  no matter against whom,  they can  be out numbered yet still come out Victorious.
Then every man in Yahweh's tent will feel their hearts strengthened and their faith grown.
Fighting for man alone is not courageous,  its suicidal.  Fighting for Yahweh is courageous and strong!

No comments: