Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

06 June 2016

Hurt but healing

The pain i feel within me
Is so real and goes deep
It goes beyond what just was
You know the depth of it all
Yet as i read Your word
You tell me to focus on You
Your truth, Your love, Your peace
The more I focus on You
And meditate on Your truth
The less pain I'll feel within
It will fade away beyond my mind
You ask me to focus on You
To delight in all that You are
The more I delight in Your presence
The more I medidate on Your Word
The more and the deeper
You will will root me in You
So that Your love feeds me
And Your grace will nourish me
As I become established
In Your intended vision for me
I will flourish in Your Will
And all will see Your love in me
When people look on
And they wonder at my life
My career and how happy i am
I will be able to tell them
It was all You and You gave it all
I may not know yet Your plans
I know not Your vision for me
Yet i know Your plans will far exceed
Anything i could ever have dreamt
I will happier and more at peace
Resting at Your feet willingly

I only feel hurt now
Because my heart has been blinded
By that i have placed my focus on
But from now going forth
May my eyes be fixed on You
May my interest be in You
And my passion and devotion
May it be found in my faith for You
So i lose myself totally in You
And my stresses and fears
Will melt in Your presence
And will be another testimony
Of Your amazing glory and love
May others that look at my life
See both my weakness
And Your amazing work in me!

No comments: