Shalom and welcome!

Father has laid it upon my heart to use my giftings together with His revelations, to draw people into a deeper and more intimate relationship with Him. I pray that as you read through this site, that you may come to an even deeper understanding of His word and of His heart for you, and for others around us. More so, I pray that when you leave, you will do so feeling edified with an even stronger desire to seek Him. Keep your eyes on Him, always!

20 August 2015

Thank You Yahweh for Your compassion

Yesterday I was selfish
I couldn't feel others' pain
You gave me this new heart
To feel the emotions of others
Although I can be selfish at times
This is no overnight transformation
Yet I choose to grow with Your help

Yesterday I laughed ignorantly
At the pain of others
You melted my cold heart
Replacing it with one of compassion
Now when I see pain
Through the eyes of the soul
My lip quivers my eyes weap

Yesterday I wouldn't face deformity
My eyes couldn't see
Beyond what I see unattractive
Yet as You grow me in compassion
Whenever I allow myself to overlook
What my eyes initially see without
My heart can connect with the soul

Within I may feel overwhelmed
As emotions flow back and forth
A war is waged within me
Between darkness and light
My past pains and His love
Yet I'm not alone in my struggles
For Yahweh does equip and prepare me

No comments: